We have a full-time opening for a Manager of IT at our client’s site in St. Louis, MO.
As Manager of IT – Business Intelligence & Analytics, you will have leadership responsibility for the delivery of data and analytic solutions like executive dashboards, ad hoc query tools, etc. for Enterprise users as well as Line of Business specific analytic solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Health, Medical Informatics, Business, Finance or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence, reporting, analytics and data mining.
- Experience in project management and partnering with technology development staff.
- Strong proven management background.
- Experience with data warehouse, database and data management concepts, processes, tools and technologies (i.e. BI, Big Data, ETL and MPP databases)
Desired but not required:
- Knowledge of healthcare from a payer and/or provider perspective
- Medicare, Medicaid, Marketplace, LTSS, Behavioral health reporting
- Medicare Universes reporting
Competitive compensation package, including salary plus bonus, comprehensive benefits package and growth opportunities.
Sorry, we cannot sponsor visa candidates at this time.