Do you have a background in healthcare analytics? Do you want to work for a growing, progressive where you can make a difference? If so, this maybe the opportunity for you!
Our client, a leader in healthcare systems, has an immediate opening for a Director of Reporting & Business Analytics to join their team in Westmont, IL.
In this role it will be your job to oversee all of the reporting and data analytics for the department and/or customers. Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the timely and accurate development and analysis of complex financial, statistical, ad-hoc and various reports
- Monitoring business unit and/or client performance on various metrics to provide reports and recommendations for appropriate action plans to senior management
- Identifying emerging trends in the business, communicate and report results to management and collaborate with related departments to address issues
- Developing operational scorecards to monitor business unit and/or customer performance in multiple departments
- Ensuring data integrity and compliance with reporting requirements for various departments, customers, vendors, and/or government agencies
- Conducting operational trend analysis for various programs to provide support for pricing decisions and control business unit costs
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of finance, accounting or data analysis experience.
- Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
- Healthcare experience
- SQL experience
The company offers a competitive compensation package (salary + bonus), complete benefits package and growth opportunities.
Sorry we cannot sponsor visa candidates at this time.