Great opportunity for an experienced analytics pro with strong leadership skills.
Our client, a major multi-national manufacturer and marketer of athletic ware is actively seeking a Director of HR Analytics to join their team in Beaverton, OR.
For this role you’ll need knowledge of HR technology and experience building cloud scalable, real time and high-performance data lake solutions in AWS.
- Engage with senior business leaders in Finance and HR to define strategic plans and data & technology roadmaps to achieve business objectives and optimize operations
- Lead and manage product teams composed of engineers, data visualization engineers, product analysts and technical leads to deliver against a backlog established and groomed in partnership with business product owners
- Evaluate, educate, and elevate our team’s data engineering practices through education, coaching and talent recruiting and management and establishment and enforcement of best practices
- Act as change agent and evangelist to influence the adoption of next gen platforms and agile practices
- Mentor teams, individuals, and leaders within the organization
- Create an environment that meaningfully values and promotes autonomy, skill mastery, empowerment, transparency, innovation and learning
- 5+ years of experience leading and coaching tech delivery teams
- 5+ years of experience working in data engineering, IT, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience working in the analytics field
- Experience with source control tools, workflow orchestration and scripting languages
- Substantial experience with delivery methodologies in a fast-paced complex environment – Scrum, SAFe, Extreme Programming
- Strong skills in team leadership and building positive business partner relationships
- Strong networking skills and ability to work across multiple organizations to accomplish diverse goals
- Demonstrated ability to influence critical business outcomes in a matrix based, global environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
- Ability to pass a 7-year background investigation
The company provides a very competitive compensation package (salary + bonus), full benefits and relocation assistance from anywhere in the U.S.
Sorry, we cannot sponsor visa candidates at this time.