Our client needs a Senior Data and Platform Analytics Engineer to support the team responsible for the management of day-to-day operations and maintenance of our cloud-based infrastructures to ensure smooth 24x7 operation. In this role you will contribute to system design, capacity planning, operations, maintenance, implementation and sustainment activities across development, staging and production environments and will work closely with Engineering and Program Managers to ensure proper and timely deployment of customer’s solutions.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience in a technical or quantitative field; Masters or MBA degree a plus.
- 5+ years project experience deploying cloud solutions (AWS)
- 3+ years architecting and implementing Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies
- Amazon Web Services operation, maintenance, implementation and design.
- Includes VPC maintenance/setup, EMR Clusters, EC2 management, IAM, Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch, EBS management, AMI and more.
- Windows 2008 systems administration or Linux systems administration
- Strong scripting for task automation in Python or other complex language
- Cloud management system APIs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The company offers competitive compensation (salary + bonus). Relocation paid. For immediate consideration, apply today.