Great opportunity for an experienced Splunk Administrator!
Our client, a growing force in automated medication management, is actively seeking a Senior Splunk Systems Administrator to work on their government contracts at the Network Operations Center in Rancho Cordova, CA.
As Senior Systems Administrator, you will responsible for the monitoring, capacity planning and management, problem management oversight and protection of the production environment.
- U. S. citizenship & ability to obtain security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of related experience.
- Ability to administer event management systems and other industry standard NOC tools (i.e. HPOV, MRTG, CiscoWorks, SNMP, etc.), identifying and responding to alerts.
- Thorough understanding of notification and escalation process, identify and facilitate process improvement.
- Experience troubleshooting systems
- Experience supporting Wintel and Unix operating platforms, LAN/WAN connectivity, Oracle and SQL database, email, and information storage.
- Ability to initiate and drive incident resolution or transition to problem manager.
- Experience in capacity planning and management experience in a production support role with focus on monitoring, trending, forecasting, log analyzer tools such as Splunk, Elk Stack, SaaS Analyzers (Sumo Logic, Loggly, Splunk > Storm), Open Source Analyzers (Logstash, GrayLog2
- Experience working with Splunk application, both administration and searching/dashboarding development.
- Experience with installing and configuring Splunk.
The company offers a generous compensation package, including salary, bonus, excellent benefits and relocation assistance.