Our client, a multi-national financial services company, is actively seeking a Senior Core Java Developer to join their Global Markets Equities Data and Analytics Group. The position is in their New York City office.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and delivering next generation event processing, alerting and analytics system. You will be designing and developing distributed, high volume, high velocity multi-threaded event processing systems using Core Java technology stack in an agile setting.
- 5+ years of recent Core Java development experience
- 3+ years of experience developing distributed multi-threaded systems
- Excellent understanding of object oriented design and development principles
- Experience in developing large scale, fault tolerance systems with Kafka, Storm, NoSQL databases.
- Experience with DevOps model and solutions like Ansible is a plus
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and integrity
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus, but not required
The company offers a competitive compensation plan and growth opportunities.
For immediate consideration, apply today.