Do you have experience with Informatica’s PowerCenter and PowerExchange? Do you enjoy troubleshooting and problem solving? Do you want to work at a company where you matter? If so, we may have the job for you.
Our client, a leader in medication monitoring systems has several new openings at their facility in St. Louis, MO.
As a Senior Data Warehouse Support Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the Enterprise Data Warehouse load, batch and real-time processing, and for managing and resolving data quality issues impacting batch and applications.
- Provide technical support of batch and real-time processing
- Manage production of real-time data capture from source systems using PowerExchange
- Support overnight PowerCenter/Unix script/Tidal scheduler batch processing to refresh the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Resolve batch and real-time job failures and performance issues using analysis and development skill
- Tune batch schedule in Tidal scheduler and using Jaws scheduler reporting/monitoring tool
- Coordinating with development teams on improving patterns for supportability
- Conduct root cause analysis and performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience with SQL and data integration required.
- Experience with Teradata, SQL Server, or other relational database required.
- Strong Informatica PowerCenter skills
- Working knowledge of PowerExchange
- Knowledge of and experience with Tidal Scheduler
- Strong Linux/Unix Skills
The company offers a competitive compensation package, including full benefits, salary plus bonus and relocation assistance.