Do you want a job that matters, where you can really make a difference? Our client specializes in working with government sponsored health care programs that focus on the under-insured and the uninsured. They are actively seeking an experienced Information Technology Architect to join their team in Chesterfield, MO.
We’re looking for an architect with strong development skills who will work closely with agile development teams to create and re-factor software solutions. While you must know how to code, although that is will not be your primary task. The company works in Java, .NET, and Golang. Microservices development with NOSQL databases experience is very desirable, along with containerization (e.g., Docker). You’ll need to understand CI/CD and DevOps from an architecture perspective. And of course, they must be experienced at supporting agile development.
- Develop and drive the standards, development processes, systems architecture, and design patterns to support IT and business solutions
- Responsible for overall systems design and architecture, including new solutions and patterns
- Collaborate with business users and stakeholders through design and implementation, including needs analysis and system requirements
- Define and refine methodology and standards for setup, design and implementation of the application or technology to meet the needs of the business and IT customers
- Generate detailed system requirements with cost projections, cost benefit analysis and ROI
- Train and mentor IT team
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of relevant design and architecture experience.
- IT experience within managed care environment highly preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
You’ll enjoy an excellent compensation package (salary + bonus and full benefits). Relocation paid from anywhere in the U.S.