Our client has an immediate need for a full time Senior ETL Developer in their St. Louis, Missouri office.
As Senior ETL Developer, you will be responsible for the design, build, test and maintenance of scalable and stable off the shelf applications and/or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs. You will also be the SME for Application Software developers and Engineers.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meeting with business partners to understand business needs
- Being responsible for overall design of the solution
- Conducting root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Strong experience with SQL, Informatica implementation and administration, particularly with Informatica Data Quality and Informatica Master Data Management, Teradata or other relational database systems (RDBMS).
- Understanding of Agile Software Development
- Working knowledge and experience with Service Oriented Architecture, Data Virtualization, Data Management (including Data Governance, Metadata Management, Business Intelligence and Enterprise Data Warehousing).
You’ll enjoy a competitive compensation package, positive work environment and growth opportunities.
Sorry, our client is not sponsoring visa candidates at this time.